I like to use the keyboard to interact with my computer, even in the gui. On my KDE system, I wanted my accelerator keys to always be visible. I had to poke around the World Wide Web for a while to find out exactly how to do that. These instructions are valid for kdelibs 6:4.14.30-1.fc25.
KDE always show accelerator keys
- Open up “System Settings” application.
- Select “Application Style.”
- Select “Widget Style” tab.
- Select “Configure…” button beside Widget style.
- Adjust “Keyboard accelerators visibility” to “Always show keyboard”
- Instructions for an older version of kde https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1384425